Monday 18 May 2015

Inquiry Learning

Each child in Room 9 has an animal to learn about for the next 2 or 3 weeks. They will be gathering information and recording it on an Ipad. Here is their learning sheet. The questions all come from the children. Also, here is a great link to San Diego Zoo.

http://animals.sandiegozoo.org/video






My animal is a ..........

My animal is part of the Living World because 
My animal has hair/fur/???
My animal can live for . . . . . 
My animal eats the following foods. . .

My animal’s habitat is . .
My animal lives in the following countries . . 
My animal finds their food  . . . . . 
How fast is my animal?
My animal moves by . . .

My animal protects itself from predators by . . . . .
My animal belongs to the following groups/classifications . . . .


My animal has babies by . . . .

My animal plays by . . .

My animal makes the following sound/s . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment