Sunday 7 December 2014

Hi to you all and my apologies . . .

Hello everyone . .

Apologies to you all for it being SUCH A LONG TIME since I last posted!! Specially to our overseas followers.

Only four days of school left so I thought I must update NOW! :)

The children have gone home today with letters about who their teacher and room is to be next year . . and it is me again. I am so delighted! They are such a lovely class and we are very blessed to be together again and continue on with our learning journey.

Anyway, enjoy our pix from the last few weeks. :)

This next group of photos is mainly of some dough sculptures - the children were creating a little creature from a book called Lost by Kylie Parry that we had read about a little boy finding a little creature in his shed and making a 'found' poster and reuniting the little creature with his mum. The children labelled their artwork and also took their own photos.




















No comments:

Post a Comment